Montag, 29. November 2010

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Just one day to go to December makes me feel really happy as i just
love
(✪ฺܫ✪ฺ) Christmas season. Hate the months after that till spring
though. So since a package arrived from my family in Germany with lots
of sweets and Christmas deco stuff it really made my Christmas mood.
And just the next day after decorating I woke up and everything was so
beautifully covered up with fresh snow!!!
♥

12月まで後1日だけですョ
ฺ|◕ฺΘ◕ฺ)わくわくしますね~~
クリスマス季節本当に大好きですけどその後の春までの冬大嫌い
ドイツの家族からお菓子いっぱいとクリスマスデコグッズ入った荷物

が来たのですごくクリスマスムードになりました。
しかも次の日朝起きたら新鮮雪で真っ白!!!


As for today! I'm waiting for the phone call from the Sapporo TV tower people I
had a job interview on Saturday. Hope the call!!!
Suprisingly I also got a phonecall to a jobinterview from "KariAng", which is
actually not a brand i usually wear, but since I'm looking for a fashion related
job i just tried my luck in sending my resumee in.
They have rather simply clothes, which go for a CanCam look

今日は土曜日行った面接の札幌のテレビ塔から電話待ち
(・ิз・ิ) ノ
電話来るかな。。。
しかも昨日びっくりしてKariAngから面接について電話が来ました!!!

普段はあゆう系着ないですけどどうしてもファッション関係の仕事がしたくて
色んなとこに履歴書送ったほうがいいと思いました。
CanCam風シンプルな大人可愛い服が多いと思います





This is the coordinate i wore at the TV tower job interview. I didn't want
to go too much gyaru so i kept the clothes casual and simple.

テレビ塔面接のコーデです。あまりギャルぽすぎないほうがいいと思って

カジュアルな感じにしました



Saw this cute Totoro character♥
Makkuro Kurosuke♥ bread in the "Hokuo"
bread store!
And the giant sparkling HelloKitty caught my eye as well though
I'm not really a Kitty fan

街に行った時目に入りました物
Hokuoパン屋さんの♥
真っ黒くろすけ♥パン
ビッグキラキラキッティちゃん!実はキッティちゃんファンじゃないですけど
やっぱりでかくて可愛いかったw




And I bought a new shampoo!!! (I've been using "MaCherie" before, but still the
oldline)
Probarbly the most expensive one I've used in my life till now, but it smells just
so amazing that i had to buy it.
And it came in a trial kit with a 250ml shampoo, 250ml treatment/rinse,
2 packages of core treatment for 1995 Yen.
The brand is ♥
La Pudeur♥
It's a silicon shampoo, which seem to be popular in Japan at the moment as well
as the silicon series from "La Nudie"
.I prefered "La Pudeur"s smell, which is why
i bought it.
My thourgh bleach damaged hair felt really smooth after using it so I'm curious
how it works after trying it for some weeks


最近シャンプー変えました~今まではMACHERIEの古いシリーズを使ってました。
今の人生で多分一番高いシャンプーなんですけど香りがやばすぎて買いましたw
トライアルキットに250mlシャンプー、250mlトリートメント、コアエッセンス2個

が入ってて1995円。
ブランドは 
♥La Pudeur♥ です
最近日本で人気あるみたいシリコンシャンプーです。LaNudieもいいなと思いました
けど香り敵LaPudeurのほうが好きでした
ブリーチでかなりダメージなってる髪の毛は使った後すごくサラサラ感があって
いいと思いますョ



And last but not least today's Bentou nothing that special but consisting of
♥Ginger Pork
♥sesame carrot salad
♥Brokkoli and chinacabbets tsukemono
♥kinpira gobou

今日の弁当、そんなすごくないだろうけれども
♥しょうが焼き
♥ゴマ人参サラダ
♥ブロッコリー白菜つけもの
♥きんぴらごぼう




3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, ich freu mich für dich dass du ein weiteres Interview hast!! Viel Glück! :-)

    Und in Sapporo schneits? Wahnsinn, hier in Tokyo sind's immer noch 14 Grad :-))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haaach ich wünscht ich hätte auch sone Weihnachtsstimmung wie du!~♪
    ohhh dein coordinate ist süss! ^--^
    und viel glück bei dem weiteren Jobinterview! Ich drück dir die Daumen! ♥

    ein halbes Jahr lebst du schon da? Das ist schon ne Weile! Wie lange planst du zu bleiben? :)

    Als ich das erste Mal in Japan war, sind wir quer durch Japan gereist.. Hiroshima bis hoch nach Sapporo. Leider haben wir zwischen TOkyo und Sapporo garnichts gesehen (;_; )

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Agnes~~<3<3<3

    Ich hoffe, bei dir ist heut alles gut verlaufen?!

    Dein Styling ist voll klasse (wie immer <3)

    Oh, koch mir auch was zu essen!!! XD Das sieht lecker aus!!

    AntwortenLöschen