Dienstag, 1. März 2011

SS 2011 Murua + Egoist want items


Recently these items on my top wanting list!!
I'm really getting to like Egoist and Murua this Spring season.

Egoist

Stripe shirt which i want to have in brown or bordeaux



This white cute pullover Rumi Neely had a
photoshooting in
I hate that they choose Elli-Rose for their
lookbook though


This lovely trench coat is going to be in store 3/4 in
Sapporo. I love the assimetric line and the unique
colour




I know wide suede hats are anywhere now but
I really love this trend so this time I don't mind
others wearing it as well.
This shop staff's hair is love!!


This hair is really nice! So natural but cute



Murua

I loved the collabo with Karolina Engmann. It's so good to
see Japanese and Non-Japanese fashion work together.
The pictures in the lookbook for SS 2011 were so nice to look
at and really great quality

What especially cought my eye was this see though
jacket (Sorry bad pic quality bad lightening)



This shirt is really nice too. I hope it comes to stores
soon. Egoist produced a similar one but as from the
pictures Murua's looked better shilouette wise, but have
to see them in real for deciding which to buy





As you can see I'm really in love with the Spring
"blogger look" which is huge in Japan at the moment.
It just suits my personal style so much. It's been long
ago that a trend has cought me that much so I think
I'm gonna buy a lot this season before the "blogger
look" gets out of trend and out of stores, even then I'm
gonna wear it anyway I guess

4 Kommentare:

  1. I like the striped Egoist shirt too, it can make a really cool look! I am not so much into "blogger fashion" but it is certainly trendy now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. die egoist sachen sind so so sooooooo toll!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. SaraMari♥ ♥ ♥I'm sure you'd look great in the striped shirt!!
    Yeah I actually think it's been blown too big by the japanese magazines, which is a reason I should hate the blogger trend buuuuut even though....I love it though I hate trendhopping

    Conny♥ ♥ ♥Nicht wahr!!! Ich glaub ich werd diese Saison ziemlich viel Geld bei Egoist lassen

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous photos! I really love the first outfit with the stripes <3

    AntwortenLöschen