Mittwoch, 27. April 2011

Egoist's Missoni dress is love

decided not to buy the Murua Poncho in the previous post
(which was actually sold out as well within 2 days)


favourite Japanese brands at the moment Murua and Egoist
are going to get some lovely new items that i wanted to report
about



first is this cute flare top which comes in the colours
white, black, pink, mix
wonder what mix is but unfortunately Egoist doesn't give
colour samples on it's website



this one is similar in design but caught my eye especially in the
combination with the long camisole one piece which is sold
for 3, 675 yen (hope they got other colours as well) and
printed head accesssoire





onepiece with missoni like zigzag print i like really much
comes in the colours
black, brown, purple, orange
can't wait to see the other colours as well
but the colour on the pictures is surely nice for fall as well



From Today Murua is selling a new version of it's popular
vintage rucksack which was sold out within short time as
many Murua items are.
Personally i like the new one better as it seems bigger
and you can use it also as a shoulderbag /handbag as well






actually I am not a frequent poster of fashion pics of myself
as I don't have much confidence about my own fashion
sense of putting items together. I'm still in a loooong
phase of experimentation after my longtime love for surf
gyaru clothes.
Wish I'd be summer soon for I want don't have to be
wearing leggings or trenka
.

i'd love to afford designer items but most of my stuff
is H&M or Zara or Egoist

6 Kommentare:

  1. I really like the first outfit, I think mix means black and white stripes (or atleast thats what they mean mix on other items haha)

    The headband from the second is lovely, but the open back dress in the third is really awesome, I would prefer a different color so I will look forward to the rest.

    The murua bag indeed looks nice/useful.

    I think your coordinate is nice, I know its hard to start a new style, but you should have confidence!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Loving the second one <3

    And I hear you, although it's been really warm these past days yesterday and today it was raining again and it's humid and just...blah. Hope that's over soon, for you too ._.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woooooaaah that Missoni-looking dress is AMAZING!!! congrats :) And you look fabulous btw!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love the outfits! the ponchotee and the Missonidress:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love the shapes of the first few tops ^^

    AntwortenLöschen