Samstag, 16. April 2011

Murua denim poncho (buy or no buy?)

I was really looking forward to this unique Murua item getting
into the stores since I saw it in the Murua Newspaper.
Unfortunately I can't see it for myself since I'm in Germany
at the moment...............and probarbly sold out till I get
back...............

Well I wasn't sure if I should buy it anyway since it looked
so lovely in the picture on Momoko (which is very edited)
so the colours are really highlightend.
I would have bought the poncho if the colours were really
like in these pictures










But in real the poncho's colour is a looot more grey and dark



Love the shilouette and the idea of a denim poncho
but the colour....couldn't they have made it lighteer...





So what do you think...........Buy or no buy???





PS: the flower pringt Paggins Momoko is wearing
are love too right?

3 Kommentare:

  1. Erinnert mich irgendwie an nen Regenmantel den ich als Kind hatte :D
    Mhmm ich find den Poncho, wenn er nicht so hell ist, ehrlich gesagt nicht sooo toll D:
    Aber ist schlussendlich deine Entscheidung. Hat auf jeden Fall was ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ne sieht ehrlich aus wien regenmantel wi emein sohn hat nur aus jeans und zu dunkel. das dunkle mag ich persönlich gar nicht :/ sieht auch nur auf den "gestellten" fotos "gut" aus. so siehts komisch aus ich kanns mir nicht gut aussehend vorstellen ^^;

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. BUY BUY BUY!! It's really cute! I need to get it too haha, thanks for introducing!

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen