Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

Gets and wants

I'm taking a break from Japan for a month for visiting my family in
Germany. One week will be spend at Mallorca!!

Recently in love with these gorgeous Catrice cosmetic

Ultimate Nudes


nail colours. Sooo lovely and so now!

They are at just about 2 Euros each, which is such a reasonable price

bought the one called My café au lait at Nôtre Dame




and still want the other 6 ones as well





Got myself these lovely H&M bracelets for 2,95 Euro each.
But regretting a bit cause i wanted the coloured one but should have choosen
the beige / white one for a better contrast.
Nothing helps...have to buy one more!!





and why oh why!! is the make-up of the 60s&70s ladies so perfect???
Those bambi eyes with thick eyeliner and false eyelashes!!!!! Perfection
Even gal make looses to them.


3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh the bracelets are very cute, I like the colored one but I guess its not so bad to have to buy the white one too haha.

    I like Twiggy's makeup, but her lower lashes...well I guess they didn't have lower false lashes back then so they did the best they could XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think so too. H&M is so cheap in compare to japanese stores, so quantity is no issue lol

    twiggy's lashes look very unnatural i agree. but i guess they didn't look for naturalness back then. It'd probarbly look horrible on me now but definetly suits her

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, wie gut dass du dir eine Auszeit genommen hast, die lette Zeit musst doch sehr anstrengend gewesen sein! Ich hoffe du erholst dich gut! Ich weiß leider noch nicht wann ich wieder nach Tokyo kann, aber hoffentlich bald!

    AntwortenLöschen